* Variable interest rates will change as WealthONE’ s prime rate changes.
** APR (Annual Percentage Rate) is calculated semi-annually and includes any applicable fees such as application fees or administrative fees. The APR figures above are based on the following:
- A mortgage amount of a $150,000 with a 25-year amortization period;
- 1% application fee of $1500 and Ontario FCT fee (First Canadian Title fee) of $378.12;
- Application fee and closing fee may vary based on loan amount and province.
***For properties that are not owner-occupied, an additional premium of 0.25% applies to all rates.
General Mortgage Rate Information:
- Interest rates are compounded semi-annually, not in advance. Assuming no additional Cost of Borrowing fees are charged, the Annual Percentage Rate (APR) will be the same as the Interest Rate.
- APR reflects the total interest amount the borrower will pay annually based on the total loan amount. For instance, a lower APR could in turn result in the borrower having lower mortgage payments.
- All Rates are subject to the borrowers meeting WealthONE Bank’s lending criteria (this may include your credit score, income and property location) and are subject to change without notice.
- Residential lending rates are determined on a case-by-case basis, which allows us to offer you competitive options for your specific needs.
- Working with a mortgage broker will ensure you have all the information you need to make an informed decision on the option that is right for you.